Easy Stove Top Beef Recipes That Are Delicious
Cooking healthy meals in your RV is at times challenging due to lack of space, but don’t worry. There are plenty of simple recipes to take advantage of which will result in delicious, healthy meals for you and your family. The key to easy cooking in an RV is to buy pre-cut or already prepared ingredients. Here are two great, easy stove top beef recipes that are a breeze to prepare on the road.
Over-the-Road Beef Stew
- 2 lbs beef stew meat (pre-cubed)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- (2) 1 lb packages frozen mixed vegetables
- 32 oz. beef broth
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- Tony Cachere’s seasoning
- Brown meat in olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Once meat is thoroughly browned, combine beef, frozen vegetables, and beef broth in a large pot. You can add water if you want more broth. Add 1/2 tsp thyme. Add Tony Cachere’s seasoning to taste (suggest 2 tsp and add more if desired).
- Bring to boil, then reduce heat and simmer on low heat, covered, for 2 hours or until meat is tender. Serve over rice or alone. Serves 4.
- 2 lbs cooked fajita beef strips (found near the lunch meat section of the grocery store)
- 1 lb package frozen fajita vegetables
- 1 bottle lime juice
- 1 package tortillas
- 1 tsp Mexican seasoning (such as Perfect Pinch)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Saute frozen vegetables in 1 tbsp oil over medium-high heat until just thawed. Drain water.
- Add cooked beef strips, 1 tsp Mexican seasoning, and saute until mixture is evenly hot.
- Spoon into tortillas. Squeeze several drops of lime juice on each serving, then wrap tortillas around meat and vegetables. Serves 4.
Also Check These Blogs
- 3 Awesome Food Recipes For The Road
- 3 Great Stove Top Recipes For Your RV Adventure
- Shhh! Don’t Tell Anyone How Easy These Camping Recipes Are