Clay’s Park is one of the nations finest RV/Camping resorts in the nation. Opened in 1948 by Otis D. Clay the vision for this park was to be a complete “Family Fun Center” and this resort has been just that. Hosting everything from outdoor concerts, to a one of a kind water park this resort is a great time for anyone that loves the outdoors.
Clay’s Park has many different activities for you to enjoy.
- Water Park – The Adventure Water Park is a huge swimming lake that features multiple water slides, acrobat rings about the water, and even zip lines.
- Overnight & Season Camping – Camping at Clay’s park is a great time whether you’re staying a night, or an entire week they have accommodations for both. This park is also RV Friendly!
- Country Fest – With country stars such as Brantly Gilbert, Eric Church, and Gary Allan this park host concerts each year that will ensure a good time for the family.
- Group Outings – Having a work outing, or need to plan one? Clay’s Park is a great resort to host any group outing at.
- Yankee Peddler & Other Festivals – From Charity events, to seasonal festivals Clay’s Park host everything from the Yankee Peddler to the Warrior Dash.
- Heated Indoor Pool – If you don’t like swimming in the lake don’t worry, this park is equipped with a large, heated indoor pool.
- Full Sized Tennis & Basketball Courts – If you’re feeling athletic, or just want to get some good exercise you can take advantage of the full size courts at Clay’s Park.
- On Site Restaurant & Country Store – If you’re feeling hungry and don’t feel like firing up the grill you can head to John O’s Restaurant & Bar for a delicious meal that will leave you more than satisfied.
Here’s A Video Showing You What Clay’s Park Is All About
Articles Around The Web: